Welcome to my website. I set this page up as a few people were
interested in some of my hobbies. I'm currently living in Edmonton,
Alberta, Canada and am presently without a shop to work in so the
hobbies have slowed down.
I've tried to optimize my site but it is fairly graphics
intensive. However it should load relatively quickly as I've done what
I can to limit the size of the graphics. The page is setup and tested
on MS Internet Explorer v6.0 and Opera v7.0 with the monitor resolution
set to 1024X768 on a 17" monitor. This is not because I think this is
the best, or only setup, just what I currently use.
I would appreciate any comments, either about the site or the
information contained on it. If you are unable to send me an e-mail by
clicking on one of the email links just use your email program and my
email address of :. Unfortunately I've had to take some steps to hide my
email address due to all of the spambots on the web which grab email
addresses for the purpose of sending spam. The email address above is
actually a graphic so you have to actually type that into your email
program to send me a message. The email links are cloaked to make it
harder for the spambots so may not work for everyone.
To ensure that you can always find this site make sure the bookmark
points to www.schoepp.ca as that will always get you to my
website, no matter what ISP I'm using or where it is located.
- March 23, 2010
- Repaired several broken links.
- February 12, 2007
- Repaired broken links and made minor editorial changes.
- March 30, 2006
- Repaired several broken links, added some pictures to the
- March 28, 2004
- Repaired several broken links.
- February 12, 2004
- Made some very useful (and free) programs, BeamBoy,
Convert, ME Consultant and ME Threads,
available for download on my shop page.
- February 10, 2004
- Updated some information on my links
- January 28, 2004
- Changed my email address and tried some new cloaking
techniques for it so hopefully it won't get picked up by the spammers
- January 23, 2004
- Repaired some broken links.
- September 20, 2003
- Repaired some broken links and added some pictures to the Electrolytic Rust Removal page.
- September 17, 2003
- Added some some reference information pages, Tap Drill Charts, Machine
Tapers, and General References.
- August 31, 2003
- Added some a page with information on Electrolytic Rust Removal. Added a Foundry Test
page with information on the casting of a cup, saucer and spoon as a
test of skill (or lack thereof). Also some small editorial work on
- July 28, 2003
- Updated some information on the HOME page and added some
pictures and information on my new job in the WORK
page. Added some information about a new casting on the PROJECTS page.
- March 18, 2003
- Updated the entire site to remove frames.
- March 5, 2003
- Updated the LINKS page to include
a list of books that I found useful for my shop work.
- February 8, 2003
- Updated page on my MAXIMAT to
reflect the new change gears.
- January 8, 2003
- No major changes, just some editorial work.
- January 7, 2003
- Added pictures of a stand I built to the PROJECTS page and pictures of some friends to
the PEOPLE page. Added a link to the website
for the Opera web browser on the LINKS page.
- December 24, 2002
- Removed dead link from CANADA
- November 11, 2002
- Removed dead link from PROJECT
- October 2, 2002
- Corrected an error in the drill sizes chart.
- September 17, 2002
- No major changes, just some editorial work and changed the
email address for feedback.
- June 29, 2002
- Updated the LINKS page with
information on some books I recommend and added a link to a used book
search site. Added more information to the GATING
- June 27, 2002
- EDM page updated with pictures of
the control pcb and the HOTWIRE FOAM CUTTER
is complete with the information updated on its page. Repaired broken
link to Canadian facts on the CANADA page.
- June 22, 2002
- Added an OTHER page which I plan
on putting stuff which doesn't seem to fit anywhere else. It currently
has some information on a couple of games I wrote for the HP100LX/200LX